A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adekoyejo Adenuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adekoyejo Adenuga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adekoyejo Adenuga, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adenuga graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Adenuga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adenuga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adekoyejo B. Adenuga practice?
Dr. Adekoyejo Adenuga practices Pediatrics near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Pediatricians.