A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adekunle Adekola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adekunle Adekola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adekunle Adekola, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adekola graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Adekola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Haitian creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adekunle Lanre Adekola MD, MBBS, and BS is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Adekunle L. Adekola practice?
- Dr. Adekunle Adekola has 1 office location.
Dr. Adekunle Adekola practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists, Lewisville Pulmonologists, and Lewisville General Practitioners.