A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adekunle Adekola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adekunle Adekola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adekola
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adekola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adekunle Adekola, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adekola graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Adekola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adekunle Adekola BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adekunle Adekola practice?
- Dr. Adekunle Adekola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adekunle Adekola practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Lewisville Internists, Lewisville Critical Care Practitioners, and Lewisville Pulmonologists.