A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adekunle Adekola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adekunle Adekola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adekola
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Adekola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adekunle Adekola, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adekola graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Adekola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adekunle Adekola BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adekunle Adekola practice?
- Dr. Adekunle Adekola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adekunle Adekola practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Lewisville Internists, Lewisville Critical Care Practitioners, and Lewisville Pulmonologists.