Dr. Adekunle Adekola, BS
Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Apr 30th, 2016

Dr Adekola was very helpful My daughter came with me to the appointment and he took the time to explain some medications that both of us did not know. I am in my 80's and have lived with these breathing problems for a long time. He is a wonderful Doctor

100% Recommendation... show details 100% Recommendation...
by Ann Rocha on Feb 22nd, 2016

I have had an incredible experience with Dr. Adekola. If I have an issue, I can get a response that day. He has even called me after hours to follow up on a call that I've left stating I was having an issue. He will get to the bottom of your issues, and make sure you are statisfied.

Feb 16th, 2016

Dr. Adekola is a fine doctor but it's very difficult to reach him as his staff is terrible. We had to call 911 twice and my wife was taken to the ER because his staff did not return calls or reach Dr. Adekola. We are now looking for a new Doctor because of his staff!

Doctor's Response

We are grateful for the kind words regarding our doctor. We will investigate the concern regarding our front office staff and take the appropriate measures to fix this issue.

Dec 24th, 2015

This is an overall top notch practice. I would highly recommend.

Thankful show details Thankful
by J Bowens on Nov 20th, 2015

Very pleased, Dr. Adekola is professional and knowledgeable. I have seen the doctor several times; he is thorough, he listens to my needs and analyzes everything individually. Prior to going to Dr. Adekola I had been sick for a few months and had gone to several doctors from the middle east to the US and had not received no relief or diagnosis. My first office visit with Dr. Adekola he diagnosed the problem(s) and took the necessary steps in improving my health. I would very much recommend Dr. Adekola to my friends and family. Thanks again to Dr. Adekola and his staff for a great job!

Mar 2nd, 2015

Doctor does not seem thorough. Staff frequently gets prescriptions orders wrong.