A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adekunle Adeoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adekunle Adeoti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adekunle Adeoti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeoti graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Adeoti has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Irvington General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adekunle Adeoti BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adekunle Adeoti practice?
- Dr. Adekunle Adeoti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adekunle Adeoti practices Gastroenterology near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Gastroenterologists.