A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adekunle Ajayi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adekunle Ajayi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adekunle Ajayi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajayi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adekunle Olurotimi Ajayi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adekunle O. Ajayi practice?
- Dr. Adekunle Ajayi has 1 office location.
Dr. Adekunle Ajayi practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.