Dr. Adekunle Ajayi MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Henderson, NV

3.4

April 26th, 2017
He taught me acceptance (D.E. in Summerlin)
Even though I see the doctor for my meds only, he always listens with sympathy about my horrible family life. And encourages me to accept what I can't control in my relatives.

April 26th, 2017
Very kind doctor (Gary the teacher in Las Vegas)
He's very knowledgeable, and a great sense of humor. He waived my no show fee after I missed an appointment because my sister died.

March 8th, 2017
I thank Dr.Ajayi for helping me all these years,if it wasn't for him for the last 8 years battling PTSD and panic attacks I would not cope,he is very good understanding I see ppl complain but I been with him for years he has helped me I go out in public by myself I'm still paranoid but he taught me how to fight I have had a lot of death around me he listens give me advice ,he put me on medicine that has really helped,I was like why is he putting me on this I know why now. I'm more normal than I ever been,I'm going hanging on day by day ,thank you doctor AJAYI

March 6th, 2017
Great experience
This was my first time seeing a psych doctor. I was unsure what to expect. Dr. Ajayi took all my information and was very helpful in diagnosing my problems and getting me back on my feet. Thank you!

February 17th, 2017
Improving wait times
Office staff is great and Dr Ajayi does care. I the past have waited hours to see Dr Ajayi, but so far this year wait time was very quick. Very happy with last appointment.

February 14th, 2017
Thanks to Doctor Ajay, I drove on a freeway for 1st time in years!
I've suffered from severe panic attacks, which led to my stopping driving on freeways and over bridges about 10 years ago, I stick to back roads, where I can pull over if I suddenly start experiencing trouble breathing and feeling like I'm going to pass out. The doctor started me on Zoloft and Klonopin in 2013, it's been a long journey since. He slowly had me go into crowded shopping malls for a few minutes each week, and so on. This week, I actually drove my car on I-215, with my wife in the passenger seat, in case of an emergency. I'm forever grateful to Dr. Ajay!

February 9th, 2017
Thanks for saving my daughters life - from Mariam F.
I'm in my 70s, always worried I'm going to wake up and find my 46 year old daughter dead from an od of Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Oxys, and several other pills that she's been addicted to for a long time. The doctor engaged her in treatment for past 18 months, and has been able to wean her off so many medication.

January 13th, 2017
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR
He is only interested in your money! Spends no time, doesn't take proper medical history then asked me why I didn't tell him something 2 visits later when I had written it on my new patient paper work. Then over billed me and refused to repay me. I had to got to insurance company cooperate office to get my refund from him. He and his office staff lied to me about the billing process on several occasion.

November 7th, 2016
Best doctor I've ever seen
I cannot stress this enough from the office staff to Dr. AJ hands-down the best I've been to five different doctors before him end it was a complete nightmare hands-down the best doctor I ever been to and I will never change thank you Dr. AJ

November 3rd, 2016
I can think clearly now!!!!!
I took my 19 year old son to the doctors office for ADHD testing. As I sat in on the testing, it gradually dawned on me that I had similar problems to what the doctor was asking my son about. I spent 7 years in college to get my 4-year Bachelors degree, even though I was a full time student, I always struggled with exams because I never had enough time to finish the questions, even though I knew the answers to most questions. My mind 'zoned out' during lectures, my friends used to make jokes about my always being in La La land, I was always day dreaming. Family members used to tease me about my habit of finishing their sentences during conversations, which was nothing new - I constantly got into trouble in grade school for impulsively blurting out answers before the teachers finished asking the questions. My parents were frustrated because my report cards always had the same comments by different teachers - 'she is yet to reach her full potential, just needs to pay more attention in class, bright kid, but needs to focus on her class work and stop helping other students with their own class work'. As an adult, I couldn't keep jobs for long, even though I was hardworking. I was always late, left work assignments to the last minute, I was so disorganized, I jumped from one project to another, but never finished any on time. Coworkers openly dreaded working with me, I always let them down due to never finishing any assignments on time. At home, I'd start making dinner for my husband and kids, wander over to the laundry room, then remember that I had to tidy up my garage, by the end of the day nothing was completed. My kids and husband hated watching home movies with me, I always stood up in the middle of a movie to go do Something, then I'd come back and start asking questions about what part of the movie I'd missed. Ugghh! To make a long story short, I broke down in tears when I got home after leaving office the doctors office with my son, I realized that I had adult ADHD that was way worse than my son's. I called the doctors office 2 weeks later to make an appointment, not for my son, but myself. The doctor tested me for ADHD, gave me a prescription for Adderall. Oh boy, my life changed miraculously within a week on the Adderall. I just got a recent promotion as a manager at work, after 4 months of back to back best sales figures in my company. I'm very grateful to the doctor and his secretary Elena for giving me a new, bright, and ORGANIZED life!!!

November 3rd, 2016
Waiting times.
I live Dr Ajayl as my psychiatrist but the waiting times are terrible , even when you have an appt. he is never at his office on time and I have waited 5 hrs after my appt time to see him. I always make my appts on my day off as I know I'll have along wait. Very frustrating, but I have to wait as I need my medications. He has helped me immensely with my mental health , but wait times are awful.

September 7th, 2016
patients
He is a good doctor. He listens and understandsee what you are saying.