Dr. Adekunle Ajayi MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017
Terrible wait times, over charged me by almost $300. Both doctor and staff lied to me about what they were doing to look into over charges even though I had proof from insurance company. It took 6 weeks to resolve but, don't show up without your copy! Worst 1st visit ever didn't review my lengthy history then later would ask me why I didn't tell him something when it was as in my intake paper work. Would never look me in the eye when I talked to him.

May 31st, 2017
Good and caring doctor

May 30th, 2017
Dr. Ajayi really is great!
Today he was waiting for me :) I haven't had any issues with him or his assistant ever. I always feel welcome and comfortable. I feel really lucky to have found him when I did.

April 26th, 2017
He taught me acceptance (D.E. in Summerlin)
Even though I see the doctor for my meds only, he always listens with sympathy about my horrible family life. And encourages me to accept what I can't control in my relatives.

April 26th, 2017
Very kind doctor (Gary the teacher in Las Vegas)
He's very knowledgeable, and a great sense of humor. He waived my no show fee after I missed an appointment because my sister died.

March 8th, 2017
I thank Dr.Ajayi for helping me all these years,if it wasn't for him for the last 8 years battling PTSD and panic attacks I would not cope,he is very good understanding I see ppl complain but I been with him for years he has helped me I go out in public by myself I'm still paranoid but he taught me how to fight I have had a lot of death around me he listens give me advice ,he put me on medicine that has really helped,I was like why is he putting me on this I know why now. I'm more normal than I ever been,I'm going hanging on day by day ,thank you doctor AJAYI

March 6th, 2017
Great experience
This was my first time seeing a psych doctor. I was unsure what to expect. Dr. Ajayi took all my information and was very helpful in diagnosing my problems and getting me back on my feet. Thank you!

February 17th, 2017
Improving wait times
Office staff is great and Dr Ajayi does care. I the past have waited hours to see Dr Ajayi, but so far this year wait time was very quick. Very happy with last appointment.

February 16th, 2017
Great doc, easy to speak to

February 14th, 2017
Thanks to Doctor Ajay, I drove on a freeway for 1st time in years!
I've suffered from severe panic attacks, which led to my stopping driving on freeways and over bridges about 10 years ago, I stick to back roads, where I can pull over if I suddenly start experiencing trouble breathing and feeling like I'm going to pass out. The doctor started me on Zoloft and Klonopin in 2013, it's been a long journey since. He slowly had me go into crowded shopping malls for a few minutes each week, and so on. This week, I actually drove my car on I-215, with my wife in the passenger seat, in case of an emergency. I'm forever grateful to Dr. Ajay!

February 9th, 2017
Thanks for saving my daughters life - from Mariam F.
I'm in my 70s, always worried I'm going to wake up and find my 46 year old daughter dead from an od of Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Oxys, and several other pills that she's been addicted to for a long time. The doctor engaged her in treatment for past 18 months, and has been able to wean her off so many medication.

January 13th, 2017
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR
He is only interested in your money! Spends no time, doesn't take proper medical history then asked me why I didn't tell him something 2 visits later when I had written it on my new patient paper work. Then over billed me and refused to repay me. I had to got to insurance company cooperate office to get my refund from him. He and his office staff lied to me about the billing process on several occasion.