Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adekunle Kuku
Dr. Adekunle Kuku, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vincennes, IN, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Fremont, OH (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Kuku is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Adekunle Kuku has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Adekunle Kuku is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vincennes, IN.
Dr. James Goszkowski
Vincennes, IN 0 mi30
Dr. Harold Hebard III
Vincennes, IN 0 mi35
Dr. Renee Bartlett
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Vincennes, IN 0 mi26