A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Abdalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Abdalla, Radiologist, Pediatrician is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdalla
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdalla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic ultrasound
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdalla graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Abas Abdalla MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Imaging & Therapy.
- Where does Dr. Adel A. Abdalla practice?
- Dr. Adel Abdalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Adel Abdalla practices Nuclear Imaging & Therapy near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Nuclear Medicine Physicians.