A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Abdalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Abdalla, Radiologist, Pediatrician is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic ultrasound
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdalla graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Abas Abdalla MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Imaging & Therapy.
- Where does Dr. Adel A. Abdalla practice?
- Dr. Adel Abdalla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adel Abdalla practices Nuclear Imaging & Therapy near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.
See Orlando Nuclear Medicine Physicians.