A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Abdallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Abdallah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Abdallah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdallah graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Abdallah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Zuhdi Abdallah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adel Z. Abdallah practice?
- Dr. Adel Abdallah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adel Abdallah practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Yorktown, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Southfield, MI.
See Yorktown Pediatricians.