A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Abdelsayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Abdelsayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelsayed graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdelsayed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Naguib Abdelsayed MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Adel N. Abdelsayed practice?
- Dr. Adel Abdelsayed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adel Abdelsayed practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.