Dr. Adel Abi-Hanna MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015
Disappointed and Confused
We brought our baby to see Dr. Abi-Hanna and left completely confused. Throughout the appointment he tried to crack jokes which were completely distracting. I felt like he was projecting feelings on me that didn't exist, such as "it is my fault" the baby has an issue (I exclusively breastfeed) and "I feel guilty" - which I did not feel but it was a continued theme throughout the visit. I didn't feel like we were heard, but I did feel like I was being treated like an emotional, irrational mother, which is not true. I have been trying to approach the situation with logic and gathering medical opinions, but other Drs recommendations were completely discounted. Further, he gave us a lab sheet, but by the end of the appointment told us not to use it, he gave us formula, but also said the baby wouldn't take it because he was too old and it tasted terrible. After being there for over an hour, which was the one thing I did appreciate, the chaos wasn't rushed... we left completely confused with no clear direction or next steps. However, he did tell us to challenge an allergy, but luckily I checked with the allergy doctor who strongly advised against it. I was hoping to leave with peace of mind as to where we were and how to handle my son's symptoms, but unfortunately I left more confused and frustrated and doubting everything.

July 27th, 2015
Dr. Abihana is a great doctor!
My daughter was diagnosed with "Failure to Thrive" and was spiraling below the 5% of growth and weight. At 10 months old, she would barely eat and instead of having ringlets of fat and chubby cheeks, she was thin. We knew it was time to see a specialist. Dr. Adel Abihana was very informative, caring, and spent the time to answer our questions. He had us work with an occupational feeding therapist and monitored my daughter weekly. His office was easy to work with. We really appreciate all the support and caring that helped us through this difficult time.

July 24th, 2014
He's a terrible doctor, esp. if your case is difficult to diagnosis.

November 10th, 2016