Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adel Amer
Dr. Adel Amer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sicklerville, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Child Neurology. Dr. Amer is affiliated with Virtua West Jersey Health System, Kennedy Health Systems and Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford. Dr. Amer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adel Amer has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Adel Amer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sicklerville, NJ.
Dr. Harold Hardison
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Sewell, NJ 3.57 mi43
Dr. Harold Marks
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Sewell, NJ 3.67 mi45
Dr. Gerald Burke
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Gynecology, Legal Medicine
Stratford, NJ 5.76 mi37