A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Bishay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Bishay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishay graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Bishay MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adel Bishay practice?
- Dr. Adel Bishay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adel Bishay practices Internal Medicine near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See Brooksville Internists.