A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Boutros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Boutros, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutros graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boutros has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel A Boutros MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adel A. Boutros practice?
- Dr. Adel Boutros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adel Boutros practices Family Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, CA and Franklin, VA.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians.