A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Bozorgzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Bozorgzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Bozorgzadeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozorgzadeh graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bozorgzadeh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bozorgzadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adel Bozorgzadeh practice?
Dr. Adel Bozorgzadeh practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Worcester Surgeons.