Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adel Daas
Dr. Adel Daas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daas is affiliated with Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center and Florida Hospital Orlando. Dr. Daas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adel Daas has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adel Daas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Maria Lopez
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Dinesh Arab
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Huijian Wang
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi23