A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Daas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Daas, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Daas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Daas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Daas graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Yusuf Daas MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adel Y. Daas practice?
- Dr. Adel Daas has 1 office location.
Dr. Adel Daas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Internists and Daytona Beach Gastroenterologists.