A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel El-Hennawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel El-Hennawy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel El-Hennawy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Hennawy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Hennawy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- State University Kings County Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Hennawy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance