A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel El-Hennawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel El-Hennawy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel El-Hennawy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Hennawy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Hennawy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center-Bayley Seton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel El-Hennawy MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Adel El-Hennawy practice?
- Dr. Adel El-Hennawy has 1 office location.
Dr. Adel El-Hennawy practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Nephrologists.