Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adel El-Hennawy
Dr. Adel El-Hennawy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. El-Hennawy is affiliated with Coney Island Hospital, Richmond University Medical Center and State University Kings County Med Center. Dr. El-Hennawy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adel El-Hennawy has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adel El-Hennawy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Avir Kagan
Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi57
Dr. Ahad Hassan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Ashwini Sahni
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi14