A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel El-Magrabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel El-Magrabi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Magrabi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. El-Magrabi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Ali El-Magrabi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Adel A. El-Magrabi practice?
- Dr. Adel El-Magrabi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adel El-Magrabi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Livonia Physiatrists.