Dr. Adel Faltaous MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
Dr. Faltose and his staff are amazing .!! Not one thing I would ever change after having breast cancer, double mastectomy and reconstruction .

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Faltaous is an amazing surgeon and has the best bed side manner. He made me totally comfortable and breast augmentation couldn't have turned out more perfect!

April 18th, 2016
Very nice person

July 26th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr. Faltaous reconstructed my mother, sister and myself after mastectomy. His work is amazing. I've had a double mastectomy with reconstruction (he did both surgeries) and I have no scars. He's also very kind and compassionate. Wonderful person and surgeon.

May 26th, 2015
So thankful to have such a knowledgable and caring physician !!

January 10th, 2015
Bad outcome from reconstruction
Dr. Faltaous is a very likeable doctor but I had a very bad outcome from my breast reconstruction following my bilateral mastectomy. One breast is at least three inches higher than the other and the nipple of that same breast is off center and turning outward. I'm currently sifting through the few other plastic surgeons in this area to try and pick another one to see if any of this can be fixed. I am extremely dissappointed and upset with the results from my experience with Dr. Faltaous.

February 7th, 2014
Very Pleased
I am so satisfied with my reconstruction surgery after having breast cancer. He knew what was best for me as far as size n type of implant that would be best for me. Very caring person. Staff are a great bunch of girls.

January 21st, 2013
Guest
Dr. Faltaous is very knowledgable, kind, and caring. The wait time can be a little long at times but it is because he takes his time with his patients. He is doing my breast reconstruction after breast cancer and he has been nothing but patient and kind with me. His staff is equally patient and kind. He has taken my non-existant breasts and performed a wonderful job with my breast reconstruction. I highly recommend him!

June 14th, 2012
so satisfied
I did my research and chose Dr Faltaous to perform breast augmentation. He and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I had trouble deciding on what size implant...he was so patient with me. I have no regrets and would suggest Dr Faltaous without any reservations.

April 10th, 2012
Dr. Faltaous is great!
Dr. Faltaous was my plastic surgeon through my recent battle with breast cancer. Out of all the Dr.'s I came in contact with we was the most caring, kind & compassionate man I believe I have EVER met! He never treated me like a number or a project. Iremeber when I first started this journey I was looking for a surgeon & I asked a nurse in one of the Dr's offices, she told me of Dr. Faltaous & I asked if he was good, she said, "No, he's perfect!" She was so right! I would never consider going to any other plastic surgeon ever. His staff is also AWESOME!

December 12th, 2011
Got A MAJOR problem with your Feet?
When other Drs. Suggested Amputation, Dr. Faltous came in and saved BOTH MY feet.He can do what others, Say is IMPOSSIBLE. In short, He makes the Impossible, A Reality!