Dr. Adel Faltaous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adel Faltaous?

July 7th, 2017

Felt like he wasn't really listening to me

When I told him my preference was for a lumpectomy, not mastectomy, he told me I would be "disfigured."

February 2nd, 2017

Extremely Disappointed

He performed surgery on me and I'm not happy at all. He even doesn't go beyond to make you happy. Most plastic surgeons will perform surgery a second time at no cost to make you happy .. not Dr Faltaous. I'm very unsatisfied.

October 12th, 2016

Dr. Faltose and his staff are amazing .!! Not one thing I would ever change after having breast cancer, double mastectomy and reconstruction .

August 9th, 2016

Dr. Faltaous is an amazing surgeon and has the best bed side manner. He made me totally comfortable and breast augmentation couldn't have turned out more perfect!

April 18th, 2016

Very nice person

July 26th, 2015

Highly recommended

Dr. Faltaous reconstructed my mother, sister and myself after mastectomy. His work is amazing. I've had a double mastectomy with reconstruction (he did both surgeries) and I have no scars. He's also very kind and compassionate. Wonderful person and surgeon.

May 26th, 2015

So thankful to have such a knowledgable and caring physician !!

January 10th, 2015

Bad outcome from reconstruction

Dr. Faltaous is a very likeable doctor but I had a very bad outcome from my breast reconstruction following my bilateral mastectomy. One breast is at least three inches higher than the other and the nipple of that same breast is off center and turning outward. I'm currently sifting through the few other plastic surgeons in this area to try and pick another one to see if any of this can be fixed. I am extremely dissappointed and upset with the results from my experience with Dr. Faltaous.

February 7th, 2014

Very Pleased

I am so satisfied with my reconstruction surgery after having breast cancer. He knew what was best for me as far as size n type of implant that would be best for me. Very caring person. Staff are a great bunch of girls.

January 22nd, 2013

Guest

Dr. Faltaous is very knowledgable, kind, and caring. The wait time can be a little long at times but it is because he takes his time with his patients. He is doing my breast reconstruction after breast cancer and he has been nothing but patient and kind with me. His staff is equally patient and kind. He has taken my non-existant breasts and performed a wonderful job with my breast reconstruction. I highly recommend him!

June 14th, 2012

so satisfied

I did my research and chose Dr Faltaous to perform breast augmentation. He and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I had trouble deciding on what size implant...he was so patient with me. I have no regrets and would suggest Dr Faltaous without any reservations.

April 10th, 2012

Dr. Faltaous is great!

Dr. Faltaous was my plastic surgeon through my recent battle with breast cancer. Out of all the Dr.'s I came in contact with we was the most caring, kind & compassionate man I believe I have EVER met! He never treated me like a number or a project. Iremeber when I first started this journey I was looking for a surgeon & I asked a nurse in one of the Dr's offices, she told me of Dr. Faltaous & I asked if he was good, she said, "No, he's perfect!" She was so right! I would never consider going to any other plastic surgeon ever. His staff is also AWESOME!