A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Ghuloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Ghuloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Ghuloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghuloom graduated from Arabian Gulf University, Manama. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghuloom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Ebrahim Ghuloom MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adel E. Ghuloom practice?
- Dr. Adel Ghuloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Adel Ghuloom practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Critical Care Practitioners.