A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adel A. Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Adel Ibrahim practices Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Pediatrics, and Hematology near Lincroft, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Lincroft Emergency Physicians, Lincroft Surgeons, Lincroft Internists, Lincroft Oncologists, Lincroft Hematologists, and Lincroft Pediatricians.