A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Kallini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Kallini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Kallini, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallini graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Kallini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Ayad Kallini MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adel A. Kallini practice?
- Dr. Adel Kallini has 1 office location.
Dr. Adel Kallini practices Anesthesiology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Anesthesiologists.