Dr. Adel Mansour MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Boca Raton, FL

3.9

April 6th, 2017
Amazing
Dr. Mansour is one of those rare doctors who makes you feel like he is making a house call just for you when he speaks to you! My 80 yo mom was in hospital and he was terrific in examining her and explaining everything for her and my dad to understand and be reassured of her health!

March 6th, 2015
Physical Therapist
This supposed doctor REFUSED to allow my 83 yo mother to go for a second opinion after she was diagnosed with lung cancer. He would not release her records to Cleveland Clinic after appointment was made there. Guilted her into remaining with him and needed to have surgery "to get that cancer out" . Then refused to see her after surgery with undiagnosed pathological fractures to explain to her what was wrong. This woman had no symptoms prior to to her surgery and died within a year of her stress test that was not necessary and had a horrible quality of life in her last eight months. I would not recommend!

March 11th, 2014
Son of a Patient
Dr. Mansour took care of my mother for the last four years of her life. She thought the world of him, and with good cause. He defines 'compassionate.' He behaved toward my mother as if she were a cherished member of his own family. Medically, he had to performa constant balancing act dealing with her CHF and weaking liver and kidneys. He did so brilliantly, and gave her a quality of life that exceed our expectations. I wish we had known of him when my father was ill; I have no doubt he would have prolonged my dad's life. My father died due to medical indifference. My mother thrived because she was in the hands of a remarkable physician who is not capable of feeling anything but compassion for his patients. He was always kind to her, and when it mattered, to my brother and me as well.