Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adel Mouradi
Dr. Adel Mouradi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Lenox, IL, with another office in Joliet, IL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mouradi is affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital and Silver Cross Hospital. Dr. Mouradi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adel Mouradi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adel Mouradi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Folashade Kareem
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Hermina Jeon
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi5
Dr. Aaron Gurfinchel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Lenox, IL 0.07 mi27