A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Abadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Abadir, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadir graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abadir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abadir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan