A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Abadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Abadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Abadir, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadir graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Abadir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel DR Abadir MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adel D. Abadir practice?
- Dr. Adel Abadir has 1 office location.
- Dr. Adel Abadir practices Anesthesiology near Glendale, NY.