A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel S Hanna MD is a male Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Adel S. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Adel Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Adel Hanna practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.