A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Salama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Salama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Salama, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salama graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Salama has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel M Salama MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adel M. Salama practice?
- Dr. Adel Salama has 12 office locations.
Dr. Adel Salama practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Roanoke Internists.