A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Semine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Semine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Semine, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Semine graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Semine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Shields Health Care MRI
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton L F, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Alan Semine MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. A A. Semine practice?
- Dr. A Semine has 3 office locations.
Dr. A Semine practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Dedham Radiologists and Dedham Nuclear Medicine Physicians.