A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Wassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Wassef is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Wassef, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassef graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Wassef has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Attallah Wassef MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adel A. Wassef practice?
- Dr. Adel Wassef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adel Wassef practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.