A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Wassef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Wassef, MD, MBBS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wassef graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Wassef has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wassef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adel A. Wassef practice?
Dr. Adel Wassef practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.