A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Yaacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Yaacoub is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Yaacoub, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaacoub graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Yaacoub has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Jasper County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel Shafik Yaacoub MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adel S. Yaacoub practice?
- Dr. Adel Yaacoub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adel Yaacoub practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near West Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See West Lafayette Cardiologists.