A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adel Yaacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adel Yaacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaacoub
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yaacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adel Yaacoub, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaacoub graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Yaacoub has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Jasper County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adel S Yaacoub MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adel S. Yaacoub practice?
- Dr. Adel Yaacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Adel Yaacoub practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.