A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adela Casas-Melley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adela Casas-Melley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adela Casas-Melley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Casas-Melley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Casas-Melley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adela Teresa Casas-Melley MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adela T. Casas-Melley practice?
- Dr. Adela Casas-Melley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Adela Casas-Melley practices Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD and Pierre, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.