Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adela Gerolemou
Dr. Adela Gerolemou, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Valley Stream, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Gerolemou is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, Brooklyn University Hospital and Lich. She speaks English.
Dr. Adela Gerolemou has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...