A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adela Gerolemou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adela Gerolemou is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerolemou
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerolemou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adela Gerolemou, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerolemou graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Gerolemou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adela R Gerolemou DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adela R. Gerolemou practice?
- Dr. Adela Gerolemou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adela Gerolemou practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.