A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adela Gerolemou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adela Gerolemou is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adela Gerolemou, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerolemou graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Gerolemou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adela R Gerolemou DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adela R. Gerolemou practice?
- Dr. Adela Gerolemou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adela Gerolemou practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.