A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adela Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adela Oliva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adela Oliva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Oliva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adela Maria Oliva MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adela M. Oliva practice?
- Dr. Adela Oliva has 1 office location.
Dr. Adela Oliva practices Internal Medicine near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Internists.