A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adela Valadez Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valadez Meltzer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valadez Meltzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adela Valadez Meltzer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valadez Meltzer graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Valadez Meltzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adela Valadez Meltzer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adela Valadez Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Adela Valadez Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Adela Valadez Meltzer practices Psychiatry near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Psychiatrists.