Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adela Valadez-Meltzer
Dr. Adela Valadez-Meltzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Glen Burnie, MD. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Valadez-Meltzer is affiliated with Baltimore VA Medical Center and Springfield Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Adela Valadez-Meltzer has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Adela Valadez-Meltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Robert Fiscella
Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi
Dr. David Loreck
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Baltimore, MD 0 mi31
Dr. David Barrett
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi36