A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelaida Antonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelaida Antonio is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonio graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Antonio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelaida Brinas Antonio MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Adelaida B. Antonio practice?
- Dr. Adelaida Antonio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adelaida Antonio practices General Practice near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Canoga Park Primary Care Doctors.