Dr. Adelaida Antonio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

no change

December 17th, 2015
I gave a one star review, it really shold be 0 rating, but the program would not allow it. Came in for a physcial, wated for 1 hour before being called just for vitals by the MA. While in the room answering questions another MA bought a patient in and asked questions of that patient. This is HIPAA violation. My MA took me to another room for privacy. I then had to go out to the waiting for another 30 minutes before being called to a room. While sitting on the exam table I looked around and saw that the wall between the rooms was about 3 feet from the ceiling. Others in the next room could hear your conversation (another HIPAA violation?) Also I noticed to the top of the door frame a pile of dirt and on the wall. If this is not clean what else in the office is not clean. Did I mention this is my first time here?. I would think being new the doctor would ask about my history, no she did't. She started to exam me and without saying anything she walked out of the room leaving the door wide open. Good think I was wearing a gown. She came back started looking in my ears, again opened the door and talked with her staff. Came back started to do a breast exam, turned around and opened the door to talk to her staff. I had to cover myself up.

March 27th, 2015
Do Not go Here
Absolutely horrible!!!!!! Not only is the office dirty and pest infested. The staff is unprofessional and impatient. The promptness is ridiculous, lets not mention the doctors!!! Oh my god!!!

November 3rd, 2014
Worst Experience of My Life
Worst experience in a medical doctor and office. The lack of patient care. The scheduling of numerous patients for the same time. The disgusting dirty examination rooms and dirty bath room. I waited over 1 hour for the dr just to tell me my test results were all fine, when asked why she couldn't just tell me over the phone (wanted to bill me for another appointment) she told me she couldn't call because she was poor (what does that mean). The doctor and staff are rude and unprofessional. I was speaking with the dr when she turned and walked out of the room ignoring me. Wouldn't recommend that dr or facility to my enemies.

November 27th, 2013
Very dissapointed
She had made funny remarks about things about my health that concerned me. She seems annoyed and frustrated about helping patients. Appointments dates and times are not respected. Never returns calls or seems concern about patient's worries. She needs to retire or find another career. If she was a ever a good doctor, she is not anymore and should not practice anymore.

July 9th, 2013
Worst doctor experience ever
This was the worst doctor experience of my life. Such am unprofessional staff arguing about taking patients to the room. I waited about 45 minutes to be seen only to have the Dr see for two minutes while screaming to her staff about having patients come in after 4:00 and she already had her stuff packed. The building is disgusting. There are writing on the beds and on the chairs while in the room there was dirty napkins and trash all over the floor. Not to mention a dirty environment but Dr. Antonio was rude. I took the time off of work just to be seen for 2 minutes. This was RIDICULOUS. Don't even waste your time.