Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

1.0

Do Not go Here show details Do Not go Here
Mar 27th, 2015

Absolutely horrible!!!!!! Not only is the office dirty and pest infested. The staff is unprofessional and impatient. The promptness is ridiculous, lets not mention the doctors!!! Oh my god!!!

Worst Experience of My Life show details Worst Experience of My Life
by Nan on Nov 3rd, 2014

Worst experience in a medical doctor and office. The lack of patient care. The scheduling of numerous patients for the same time. The disgusting dirty examination rooms and dirty bath room. I waited over 1 hour for the dr just to tell me my test results were all fine, when asked why she couldn't just tell me over the phone (wanted to bill me for another appointment) she told me she couldn't call because she was poor (what does that mean). The doctor and staff are rude and unprofessional. I was speaking with the dr when she turned and walked out of the room ignoring me. Wouldn't recommend that dr or facility to my enemies.

Very dissapointed show details Very dissapointed
Nov 27th, 2013

She had made funny remarks about things about my health that concerned me. She seems annoyed and frustrated about helping patients. Appointments dates and times are not respected. Never returns calls or seems concern about patient's worries. She needs to retire or find another career. If she was a ever a good doctor, she is not anymore and should not practice anymore.

Worst doctor experience ever show details Worst doctor experience ever
Jul 9th, 2013

This was the worst doctor experience of my life. Such am unprofessional staff arguing about taking patients to the room. I waited about 45 minutes to be seen only to have the Dr see for two minutes while screaming to her staff about having patients come in after 4:00 and she already had her stuff packed. The building is disgusting. There are writing on the beds and on the chairs while in the room there was dirty napkins and trash all over the floor. Not to mention a dirty environment but Dr. Antonio was rude. I took the time off of work just to be seen for 2 minutes. This was RIDICULOUS. Don't even waste your time.