Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adelaida Aranas
Dr. Adelaida Aranas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aranas is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and University Medical Center. Dr. Aranas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Adelaida Aranas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adelaida Aranas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Majid Hajizadeh-Bashy
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Las Vegas, NV 0.20 mi26
Dr. Camilo Tabora Jr
Las Vegas, NV 0.22 mi26
Dr. Dipesh Banker
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0.31 mi17