A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelaida Bustos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bustos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bustos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustos graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bustos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelaida Enriquez Bustos MD is a female Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adelaida E. Bustos practice?
- Dr. Adelaida Bustos has 1 office location.
Dr. Adelaida Bustos practices Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.