Dr. Adelaida Resuello MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

January 15th, 2016
3+ hr wait and no parking. Very unacceptable

June 8th, 2015
Sassy receptionist. Waited for her to get me verified for a half hour and she tells me insurance verification is closed because "Hawaii is 3 hours ahead of us." No honey, maybe that's why you're just the receptionist at that office because Hawaii is actually 3 hours BEHIND Pacific time. After all of that, finally discovered she didn't even try to contact them. Morever, they only treat their regular patients with courtesy and respect.

January 15th, 2015
Nightmare front desk
I was at dr Resuello's office , for the green card medical test , the front desk agent ( Susan De Dios ) mest up most of the information and waste my time , she was very rude and unprofessional , she hurts my son's feeling by saying we were illegal despite the fact all the documents issued by the immigration office , she seam's to be not educated person , she disrespected me and my family front of all patients , she raised her voice and talking down to me , and she throw all my papers on the table were my family were sitting , when i complained to the doctor about this kind of treatment ,she replied this is between you and her . my family are realy devastated , specialy my son he is to young to hear and see this kind of treatment , specialy from a clinic

July 25th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor
I highly recommend her to all my friends and relatives who are presently encountering communication problems with their doctors, due to the fact that she is very thorough and listens to her patients problems and does very well in diagnosing and prescribing the right medications...

July 23rd, 2012
shes very profesional doctor. she takes time to see me and explain in details in regards to my blood test result

March 2nd, 2012
The best doctor in vegas
Dr Resuello is a very good doctor who spends time with her patients and is very accurate with her diagnosis. Everybody loves her and so do I!:)

August 14th, 2017