A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelaide Randak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelaide Randak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adelaide Randak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Randak graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Randak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelaide Leri Randak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adelaide L. Randak practice?
- Dr. Adelaide Randak has 1 office location.
Dr. Adelaide Randak practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.