A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelaide Randak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelaide Randak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randak
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adelaide Randak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Randak graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Randak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelaide Leri Randak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adelaide L. Randak practice?
- Dr. Adelaide Randak has 1 office location.
Dr. Adelaide Randak practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.