inactive

Adelaide L Randak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 27th, 2015
Great Family Physician
Outstanding Family physician. Has treated myself and my wife for over 20 years.

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Randak is the best! Just be sure you schedule a lot of time for your appointment. She takes all the time that is needed with each patient, which often means a small wait past your appointment time. She is well worth the hassle!

June 27th, 2012
gynecological exams
If you are a woman and select Dr. Randak as your general physician, go to a gynecologist for a pap smear or any other gynecological exams. She will insist she perform the tests but go to a OB/GYN.

May 23rd, 2011
Worth the wait
No doubt about it - you will have a small wait. The reason? Dr. Randak spends quality time with each and every patient! Kind, caring and funny - she has been my Dr. for 8 years and I will stick with her as long as I am able to drive to her office! An easy way to avoid this small problem? Get the first appt in the morning or right after lunch.

January 25th, 2011
Simply the best doctor I have ever had. Caring, knowledgeable, and a throwback to the days when somebody actually listened to you before coming up with ideas on how to help you. She is probably the last of a dying breed, and I recommend everyone to her. A simply incredible lady.

October 21st, 2010
Unpredictable
Be aware of the contrast of a high degree of medical knowledge but as to psychological issues find a good therapist instead.

July 28th, 2010
Simply the best
I have gone to Dr. Randak for 10+ years and referred everyone I know to her as well. She is professional, thorough, and an amazing diagnostician. She will ALWAYS refer when she believes it is in the best interest of her patient. Most of the times I have been referred, the specialist has told me he/she would not treat me any differently than Dr. Randak already has.

June 8th, 2010
Smug Egocentric
While Dr Randak herself is nice, we worry that her ego frequently gets in the way of referring patients to specialists when the issue goes beyond the general physicians realm.She has also been forgetful as to dosages, inconsistent in reccommendations and stopping/starting different medications. We have had to remind her about different instructions or re-ask questions several times. Although we have seen her for the last 2 years my confidence in her has deteriorated. I think it is time to find a new office for the family.

June 2nd, 2010
Hates Kids!
While Dr. Randak will definitely take her time with you, and everyone else who comes in, this makes for an incredibly long wait time. Every time I went, I was never there for less than 2 hours total. One time (my last!), I had to take my young daughter in with me. The doctor snapped at her so badly, when she wasn't even misbehaving, that I decided I wouldn't go back. It was really unnecessary and out of line.

September 19th, 2009
Dr. Randak is very thorough, listens to you and considers your life style; it is then when she makes her recommendations on how to proceed with your treatment. I have never met a doctor like her. Just remember this when making an appointment, if in a hurry always be her first in the morning or first after lunch.

September 3rd, 2009
There's nobody else like her!
Dr. Randak is one of the last of a vanishing breed. A caring, extremely knowledgeable doctor who has a great memory for what she learned through the decades as well as what she's recently read, and is able to put all that information together to try to figure out the best course for you. She is very giving of her time, has a wonderful sense of humor, and offers you many options for treatment, letting you know the plusses and minuses of each. I've had her as my primary physician for over a decade and consider her one of the most important people in my life. She's a lovely human being.

July 1st, 2009
The best doctor I have ever had. She gives her patients as much time as they need, answers all questions, is warm and friendly. She's thorough and knowledgeable, well thought of by her colleagues.