Family Physicians

6325 Top Cyn Blvd
Ste 412
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
818-884-7050
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  gynecological exams  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

If you are a woman and select Dr. Randak as your general physician, go to a gynecologist for a pap smear or any other gynecological exams. She will insist she perform the tests but go to a OB/GYN.

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

No doubt about it - you will have a small wait. The reason? Dr. Randak spends quality time with each and every patient! Kind, caring and funny - she has been my Dr. for 8 years and I will stick with her as long as I am able to drive to her office! An easy way to avoid this small problem? Get the first appt in the morning or right after lunch.

|  the best doctor in LA  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

My family has been seeing Dr.Randak for 25 years. She is caring to the fault because you may wait a little. But, once you enter her office, she is extremely caring, knowledgeable, investigative and honest. Four years ago I got very sick and almost died. Dr. Randak saved my life. She was on top of every doctor who was involved in my treatment.If there were a 5 star rating, I would give it to her. She has evolved into being part of our family. We don't know what we'd do without her. Thank you Dr.Randak for helping get my life back. The Scaglione's

Jan 25th, 2011

Simply the best doctor I have ever had. Caring, knowledgeable, and a throwback to the days when somebody actually listened to you before coming up with ideas on how to help you. She is probably the last of a dying breed, and I recommend everyone to her. A simply incredible lady.

|  Unpredictable  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

Be aware of the contrast of a high degree of medical knowledge but as to psychological issues find a good therapist instead.

|  Simply the best  |  show details
by M Lehr on Jul 28th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Randak for 10 years and referred everyone I know to her as well. She is professional, thorough, and an amazing diagnostician. She will ALWAYS refer when she believes it is in the best interest of her patient. Most of the times I have been referred, the specialist has told me he/she would not treat me any differently than Dr. Randak already has.

|  Smug Egocentric  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2010

While Dr Randak herself is nice, we worry that her ego frequently gets in the way of referring patients to specialists when the issue goes beyond the general physicians realm.She has also been forgetful as to dosages, inconsistent in reccommendations and stopping/starting different medications. We have had to remind her about different instructions or re-ask questions several times. Although we have seen her for the last 2 years my confidence in her has deteriorated. I think it is time to find a new office for the family.

|  Hates Kids!  |  show details
by K. Jackson on Jun 2nd, 2010

While Dr. Randak will definitely take her time with you, and everyone else who comes in, this makes for an incredibly long wait time. Every time I went, I was never there for less than 2 hours total. One time (my last!), I had to take my young daughter in with me. The doctor snapped at her so badly, when she wasn't even misbehaving, that I decided I wouldn't go back. It was really unnecessary and out of line.

by S.K. on Sep 19th, 2009

Dr. Randak is very thorough, listens to you and considers your life style; it is then when she makes her recommendations on how to proceed with your treatment. I have never met a doctor like her. Just remember this when making an appointment, if in a hurry always be her first in the morning or first after lunch.

|  There's nobody else like her!  |  show details
by Patient from Chatsworth on Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. Randak is one of the last of a vanishing breed. A caring, extremely knowledgeable doctor who has a great memory for what she learned through the decades as well as what she's recently read, and is able to put all that information together to try to figure out the best course for you. She is very giving of her time, has a wonderful sense of humor, and offers you many options for treatment, letting you know the plusses and minuses of each. I've had her as my primary physician for over a decade and consider her one of the most important people in my life. She's a lovely human being.

Jul 1st, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had. She gives her patients as much time as they need, answers all questions, is warm and friendly. She's thorough and knowledgeable, well thought of by her colleagues.

|  A doctor who actually spends time with a patient  |  show details
May 28th, 2008

randak is a real rarity, a doctor who takes more than enough time with patients. While its great, sometime I wonder about her business model. It seems like she does not see enough patients in a day to support her practice economically (9-12 people). Despite this mystery, as a patient you are rewarded with true personal care. What would be a seven minute appointment with most doctors, is two to three times longer with Randak. She is also an amazing note taker, and can quickly refer back to conversations that may have occurred six months earlier.