Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adelaide Robb
Dr. Adelaide Robb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Fairfax, VA (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Robb is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center. Dr. Robb has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Adelaide Robb has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Adelaide Robb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Elizabeth Greene
Psychiatry, Family Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi14
Dr. Scott Demarest
Child Neurology, Neurology, Residency
Washington, DC 0 mi6
Dr. Maria Acosta
Child Neurology, Neurology
Washington, DC 0 mi25