Dr. Adelaide Robb MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

September 13th, 2016
Dr Robb Outstanding Professional Humanistic Patient Centered
My granddaughter has been a patient of Dr Robb since 2010. We live 2 1/2 hours one-way from her clinic. She has always looked after my granddaughter's interests. She has greatly helped her from when she was 10 until now at 16. Her approach has been to properly identify the situation, stablize the patient and help her develop freedom and independence. She responds to phone calls emails and text messages in a vry short time. She goes far beyond merely prescribing medicines. I highly recommend Dr Robb.

April 7th, 2015
One of the best doctors I have ever consulted
This doctor is smart, knowledgeable, and insightful.

January 10th, 2014
a drag
Dr.Robb is one of THE most unethical people that Fairfax has ever seen----For SANITY sake stay away..

May 7th, 2013
Excellent psychiatrist
My son's former psychiatrist recommended Dr. Robb after he ran out of ideas and was ready to give up. Because my son has several diagnoses, and has experienced adverse reactions to some drugs, it is difficult and complicated to treat him. Dr. Robb was more than up to the task. She not only is an expert in psychopharmacology but also has a way of establishing a rapport with patients and their families. She does not have a magic wand, but my son has felt better and performed better in school and at home ever since we started seeing Dr. Robb. She is truly a wonderful doctor -- brilliant, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and kind.

January 26th, 2013
skills beyond compassionate, knowledgeable,and wise,
Our son had seen many psychiatrists before but she was by far the best. She treated him through the worst times of his ( and our) life. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and wise. She saved his life. There is no question that without her skill and ability he would not have the life he has now. She has helped him create an incredibly full and wonderful life. I think her abilities as a psychiatrist go beyond all the training one can receive and years of experience. She brings an ability of how to connect to another person that is unique. I do not have enough words to describe how appreciative we are and how exceptional I believe she is . I recommend her to everyone.