A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelbert Mencias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelbert Mencias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mencias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mencias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adelbert Mencias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mencias graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mencias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelbert J Mencias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Adelbert J. Mencias practice?
- Dr. Adelbert Mencias has 1 office location.
Dr. Adelbert Mencias practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Orthopedic Surgeons and South Bend Surgeons.