A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adelbert Mencias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adelbert Mencias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mencias
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adelbert Mencias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mencias graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mencias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adelbert J Mencias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Adelbert J. Mencias practice?
- Dr. Adelbert Mencias has 1 office location.
Dr. Adelbert Mencias practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Surgeons.