A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Ackell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adele Ackell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Ackell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Essential Tremor (ET).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ackell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Siskin Hospital For Physical Rehabilitation
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance