A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Ackell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adele Ackell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Ackell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ackell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Siskin Hospital For Physical Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Barbara Ackell MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adele B. Ackell practice?
- Dr. Adele Ackell has 1 office location.
Dr. Adele Ackell practices Neurology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Neurologists.