A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Coltro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Coltro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coltro graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Coltro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- VA Illiana Health Care System
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Coltro MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adele Coltro practice?
- Dr. Adele Coltro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adele Coltro practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists and Palos Heights Pulmonologists.