A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Coltro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coltro
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Coltro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Coltro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coltro graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Coltro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- VA Illiana Health Care System
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Coltro MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adele Coltro practice?
- Dr. Adele Coltro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adele Coltro practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists and Palos Heights Pulmonologists.