A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele El Kareh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adele El Kareh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele El Kareh, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. El Kareh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. El Kareh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele DR El Kareh MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adele D. El Kareh practice?
- Dr. Adele El Kareh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adele El Kareh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.