Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adele Elkareh
Dr. Adele Elkareh, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Elkareh is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Slrhc Faculty Practice. Dr. Elkareh has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Adele Elkareh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Adele Elkareh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Nicole Ceradini
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi
Dr. Christine Herde
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Jodi Sutton
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi36