A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Guernica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guernica
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guernica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Guernica, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guernica graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guernica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Marie Guernica DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Adele M. Guernica practice?
- Dr. Adele Guernica has 1 office location.
Dr. Adele Guernica practices Allergy & Immunology near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Allergists.