A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Guernica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Guernica, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guernica graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Guernica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Marie Guernica DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Adele M. Guernica practice?
- Dr. Adele Guernica has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adele Guernica practices Allergy & Immunology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Paoli Allergists.