A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Martel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martel
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Martel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Martel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Martel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Louise Martel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adele L. Martel practice?
- Dr. Adele Martel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adele Martel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.