A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adele Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adele Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adele Zuhra Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adele Z. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Adele Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Adele Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.